What is a Short Lease Bridging Loan?
These type of bridging loans are used to extend the leasehold of a property. The idea behind this is that if for example you wish to purchase a property with under 10 years left on the lease, then the property is likely to be sold at a great discount to its freehold value. The lease is then extended on completion and the property value will then increase.
Latest Short Lease Bridging Loan Offers
View some of the latest offers from leading lenders.
Product BF02Apply Now
|Interest Rate 0.47%||Lender Fee 1%||Max LTV 50%||Max Term 18 Months||Min-Max Loan £250,000 - £50,000,000||Security Type Residential||Regulated? No|
Product BF04Apply Now
|Interest Rate 0.54%||Lender Fee 1.5%||Max LTV 65%||Max Term 18 Months||Min-Max Loan £100,000 - £250,000||Security Type Residential||Regulated? No|
Product BF08Apply Now
|Interest Rate 0.64%||Lender Fee 1.5%||Max LTV 75%||Max Term 18 Months||Min-Max Loan £250,000 - £50,000,000||Security Type Residential||Regulated? No|
Key criteria and considerations are as follows:
- Up to 75% Loan to Value or even 100% if additional security is provided
- You can borrow for up to 24 months and loans start from £25,000 with no upper limit
- Interest rates may be as low as 0.44% per month and can be rolled onto the loan
- Freehold purchase, refurbishment or conversion can all be accepted.
- Any security will be considered and adverse credit will be accepted.
- Loans with no early repayment charges are available and we can consider all realistic exit routes.
- Available throughout the U.K.
Interest rate charges and fees?
Interest rate charges can start at around 0.44% per month and interest can be rolled onto the loan. Most lenders will charge a fee of 2% of the loan amount. Some lenders will also charge an exit fee.
All in all, this type of short lease bridging loan can take up to 14 days to complete.
CALL OUR INDEPENDENT ADVISORS NOW
0207 788 6627
Open 7 days a weekRequest a call back