What is a Regulated Bridging Loan?
Regulated bridging loans are those which are secured against a residential dwelling where the borrower or his/her immediate family live or plan to live in.
Latest Regulated Bridging Loan Offers
View some of the latest regulated offers from leading lenders.
Product BF02Apply Now
|Interest Rate 0.47%||Lender Fee 1%||Max LTV 50%||Max Term 18 Months||Min-Max Loan £250,000 - £50,000,000||Security Type Residential||Regulated? Yes|
Product BF03Apply Now
|Interest Rate 0.48%||Lender Fee 2%||Max LTV 50%||Max Term 12 Months||Min-Max Loan £250,000 - £50,000,000||Security Type Residential||Regulated? Yes|
Product BF07Apply Now
|Interest Rate 0.63%||Lender Fee 2%||Max LTV 60%||Max Term 12 Months||Min-Max Loan £100,000 - £5,000,000||Security Type Residential||Regulated? Yes|
With Regulated Bridging Finance, it is usual to find a restriction in the amount of loan that can be obtained p to a maximum of 70% loan value but 100% is possible with additional security. The main points to consider when thinking about taking out a Regulated Bridging Finance loan are as follows:
- Up to 70% loan to value (100% is possible with additional security provided)
- You can borrow loan amounts starting from £25,000 for up to 12 months maximum
- Rates from 0.48% per month for loans over a certain amount (£250,000)
- Any security provided will be considered
- Interest can be rolled into the loan and loans with no early repayment charges available.
It is important to note that apart from the monthly interest rate, most lenders will charge an arrangement fee of between 1-3%.
CALL OUR INDEPENDENT ADVISORS NOW
0207 788 6627
Open 7 days a weekRequest a call back